ATD Dallas Career Development SIG
Hosted by Laurie Barnett
February 28, 2022 6:30-8:00pm
Facilitator: Brandy Schade
Strengthology Insights proactively uses Gallup’s CliftonStrengths to help professionals like yourself:
● Increase your self-awareness
● Build your confidence in your natural talents
● Clearly communicate your unique value to others
● Choose environments conducive to your strengths
● Perform at your best throughout your career
We will discuss how you can leverage Strengthology Insights to maximize your strengths in both your professional and personal life. You will leave with an understanding of how to break down your Gallup CliftonStrengths for maximized individualized performance. You will also learn how to improve your communication with different types of people and how to improve your emotional intelligence, which enables you to collaborate with others better.
We will also discuss how you can leverage your unique strengths to lead teams of people effectively. If you are currently a leader, you will gain insights into how to increase individual and team engagement and performance.
To get the most out of this session, please take either of the following assessments and email your full results to Laurie Barnett no later than Friday, February 25th 2022 at 6pm CST:
● Gallup 5 CliftonStrengths assessment for $20 https://store.gallup.com/p/en-us/10108/top-5-cliftonstrengths or the
● Gallup 34 CliftonStrengths assessment for $50 https://store.gallup.com/p/en-us/10003/cliftonstrengths-34
About the facilitator:
Brandy Schade is a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach who built Strengthology Insights to bring your strengths to life. She has coached 1500+ professionals and facilitated 120+ workshops across industries, within 20+ business units and in 15+ countries. You may view her Gallup coaching profile here:
Please feel free to reach out to her via LinkedIn with any questions you have. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandyschade/.
When: February 28, 2022 6:30 - 8PM
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.