2023 SOUTHWEST LEARNING SUMMIT
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Location: Plano Event Center
2000 East Spring Creek Parkway, Plano, TX 75074
The Southwest Learning Summit (SWLS) brings together those who are passionate about learning and talent development in the workplace. Come join us to:
Why Attend #SWLS2023?
We're glad you asked.
Watch these videos to learn more and then block your calendar for a day of professional development!
Plan to attend the learning event making Dallas the talent development capital of the world.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to focus on their professional development! This annual conference offers unparalleled opportunities to learn and network. Get to know other professionals in your area and contribute to developing an active and vibrant local talent development community.
Past SWLS Attendee Survey Insights
Not to humble brag, but it's a pretty awesome annual event. But don't take our word for it. Register and find out for yourself!
Online registration for #SWLS2023 has ended, but you can still join us by registering on site as a walk-in! Simply come to the Plano Event Center on Thursday morning, September 28, to register.
Event Pricing (On Site Walk-In Rates)
Thank You to Our Platinum Sponsors!
Thank You to Our Gold Sponsors!
Thank You to Our Silver Sponsors!
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
We'd love to feature you at the region's BIGGEST learning event of the year. Get in on the action, exhibit for the day, & connect with decision makers, influencers, and TD innovators from across the DFW metroplex and beyond!
1. Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event.
- If the booking is made 4 weeks or more from the event, full and cleared payment can be made upon invoice.
- If booking is made less than 4 weeks from the event, full and cleared payment is due immediately.
2. If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event, you will be asked to make payment on the day of the event (access to the event may be refused).
3. You will receive a confirmation via email confirming your registration within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Conference Cancellation Policy
Full refunds are available prior to July 31, 2023. After this date, you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change, please send an email to the Event Planner at email@example.com. Our cancellation policy has been put into place to assist with controlling costs associated with the venue, food, etc.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else at no additional cost.
- All requests for substitution must be received via email no later than 2 weeks before the event (Thursday, September 14, 2023) with the name, job title, company name, and contact email and/or phone number for both the registered and replacement delegates.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and cannot transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Full Refund = End of Advance Pricing
- 50% Refund = 4 to 6 Weeks’ Notice (Before Event)
- No Refund = Less Than 4 Weeks’ Notice
3. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be issued by check.
4. Credit card surcharges are not refundable.
5. We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If we cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at a new, future date.
6. Send all refund/transfer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .