Company: Lennox International
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Senior Learning Specialist will bring expertise with instructional design, facilitation and delivery, and program management for both instructor-led and computer-based leadership development programs.
In this position, you will be responsible for conducting needs assessments, developing and delivering content to support expanding leadership development programs for individual contributors and management personnel. In addition to managing existing leadership development programs, you will create and develop new content by consulting with Human Resource stakeholders and internal business clients to determine the content and delivery methods that will meet their leadership development objectives and goals. You'll also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of these programs by designing evaluation processes and data collection instruments.
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with leaders, human resources and learning professionals.
- Act as an subject matter expert and consultant to stakeholders on the best leadership development methods and solutions.
- Conducts needs assessment with stakeholder groups to determine key learning areas and development gaps for front line leaders and managers.
- Develop high-quality innovative leadership development solutions; including instructor-led courses, e-learning modules, and micro-learning options; incorporating a blended approach to delivery.
- Develop high-quality innovative leadership development solutions; including e-learning, virtual and instructor-led courses aligned to meet development objectives and goals for delivery on a global scale.
- Create collateral materials to support classroom trainings such as, but not limited to: facilitator guides, participant workbooks, handouts, presentations, and e-learning modules.
- Establish program deployment strategies and facilitate associated "train-the-trainer" programs.
- Design and lead pre- and post- training activities to ensure learning transfers back to the workplace.
- Establish consumption targets for e-learning and online resources and through internal marketing efforts to support overall programs.
- Utilize a Learning Management System to monitor and manage leadership development curriculums and programs.
- Be accountable to measure ROI and the effectiveness of training programs through evaluating feedback and gaining insights from business partners to apply new learnings to further enhance programs.
- Prepare evaluative reports on training program effectiveness and budget.
- Manage vendor and partner relationships for specific program(s), ensuring the highest quality standards are met.
- Mentor peers and proactively share experience and knowledge with colleagues to increase overall team effectiveness .
- Manage multiple learning projects and related tasks through to completion.
- Minimum of 7 year's learning and development experience – with minimum of 2 years focused on building leadership and management development solutions.
- Proven experience with designing and delivering learning programs at the both the corporate and field location level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Organization Psychology, Adult Education, Instructional Design or similar degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Proven capability of developing innovative and engaging learning content, materials, and e-learning content.
- Experience leading corporate learning initiatives, program launch and rollouts.
- Applied knowledge of learning theories, instructional design methodologies and the ADDIE Model.
- Knowledge and background with coaching and feedback models such as GROW or the Development Pipeline.
- Understanding application of development models such as 70/20/10.
- Background with Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone On Demand a plus).
- Strong project management and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong classroom management and facilitation skills and webinar delivery skills.
- High levels of self-confidence and the ability to work independently.
- Creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability on a day to day basis.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience and comfort working with senior levels of an organization.
- Manufacturing background a plus.
Apply here: https://uscareers-lennox.icims.com/jobs/8978/sr.-learning-specialist%2c-leadership-development/job?mode=view