- Stay Current – So you can provide more productive learning solutions, get access to excellent research material, play a leadership role in the profession, and grow and advance in your field.
- Increase Your Effectiveness – Saves you time, improves your solutions, enables you to come up with cutting edge solutions even with limited funds, allows access to on-demand development when you need it, and gives you a chance to benefit from best practices.
- Get Connected – Opportunities provided for networking with other professionals, attending conferences and seminars, meeting with workplace learning professionals, accelerating your time to proficiency, and getting answers to your specific questions. The annual Southwest Learning Summit and Exposition is another great development and networking opportunity.
- Develop Your Career – Career development offerings include CPLP resources and certification, global research community, certificate programs, and national and local job boards. The Southwest Learning Summit and Exposition being held in Dallas in August is another great development opportunity.
- Volunteer and Contribute – Give back to your profession, boost your credibility, learn new skills, receive further discounts if you are a chapter leader, and build leadership competency.
- Recognition – Motivate yourself and your organization and increase your productivity