- Stay Current – Keep up on new topics in our industry and take advantage of refreshers on foundational concepts. By attending our chapter meetings and SIGs (special interest groups) you gain access to excellent real-life examples, can grow in your current role, and ultimately provide more productive learning and talent solutions to your organization.
- Get Connected – Opportunities provided for networking at our monthly meetings, happy hours, and annual Southwest Learning Summit conference. Through connections made, you can meet with fellow learning professionals to accelerate your time to proficiency and get answers to your specific questions.
- Develop Your Career – Career development offerings include CPTD resources and certification, global research community, certificate programs, and national and local job boards. Attend ATD Dallas's annual signature event, Southwest Learning Summit, to learn from innovative companies and vendors.
- Increase Your Effectiveness – Save time, improve your solutions, discover cutting edge solutions even with limited funds, access on-demand development when you need it through Degreed, and benefit from best practices learned from other companies.
- Volunteer and Contribute – Give back to your profession by getting involved! Boost your credibility, learn new skills, lean into your strengths, receive further discounts if you are a chapter leader, and build leadership competency.
- Recognition – Know your strengths and recognize how they impact your organization. Apply for a coveted ATD Dallas AXIS Award to have your work recognized and celebrated by our local Talent Development community.