Each category may have up to two award winners, and there will be one overall 'Best of Show' winner.
- Talent Assessment/Succession Planning: applying a systematic approach for identifying, assessing and developing talent to fill key business positions and support career development.
- Leadership Development: applying a systematic approach to educate, grow and enrich the skills, mindsets and knowledge of existing and emerging leaders.
- Coaching: applying a systematic approach to improve others’ ability to set goals, take action and maximize strengths.
- Talent Mobility: applying a systematic approach for facilitating career transitions that support engagement and retention efforts.
- Performance Improvement: applying a systematic approach for analyzing human performance gaps and closing them.
- Change Management: applying a systematic approach to shift individuals, teams and organizations from a current state to a desired state.
- Diversity and Inclusion: a systematic approach to creating a workplace environment and organizational culture with practices that encourage growth and development, learning from others and capturing the advantage of diverse perspectives.
- Learning Technology: applying new technology or using technology in an innovative way to address specific learning needs.
- Design and Delivery: designing and delivering
formal and informal learning solutions, including technical, regulatory,
functional, soft skills etc., using a variety of methods so the training is
engaging, innovative and effective.
- Knowledge Management: capturing, distributing and archiving intellectual capital to encourage knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
Managing Learning Programs and Teams
- Strategic Planning: an approach of defining an organization’s (or a subset of the organization’s) strategy, making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy and guiding the implementation of the strategy. This can include how talent strategy aligns with and/or enables organizational strategy.
- Evaluating Learning Impact: using metrics and analytics to measure the value of workplace learning and talent development solutions to the organization.