As a reminder, you can save your application and complete it later! Simply provide an email address and password when you initially launch the application, then return any time before the application deadline to finish and submit it.
AXIS Awards Application Submission Guidelines
Please keep the following points in mind as you prepare your application:
- Any initiative which been implemented and demonstrated meaningful results, and has not been recognized previously with an AXIS Award, is eligible for consideration.
- A separate application should be submitted for each initiative. Your organization may submit multiple applications; however, please submit each application in only one category.
- You may attach additional documentation to further support your entry (file size limitations apply).
- Please do not include the organization name, program name (if it references the organization) or any other identifying information, including organization brand elements, in your application or uploaded documents.
- We encourage you to provide as much detail as possible so that the judging panel can effectively evaluate your application (word counts limitations apply).
- Only applications submitted through the online application link will be accepted.
- Consulting companies can partner with clients to apply, however the application should be submitted by the client or in the name of the client with a completed proxy form.
- Consulting companies may apply for an Axis award in their own name if their focus is on their own internal talent development efforts or if their work has positively shifted and influenced the Talent Development Profession
- If your organization is selected for recognition, you may be asked to participate in a video montage for the awards ceremony. Likewise, you may be asked to showcase your initiative at a chapter meeting, SIG event or at our annual regional conference.
- Initiatives that fall into the categories listed below may be submitted for consideration. After submission, should the judges panel determine your application is better suited to another category, they will advise you of the change.