Dallas ATD Learning & Development Special Interest Group
Hosted by: Vicki Lauter, Cathy Howard and Julie Mitchell
Friday, April 6, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Jenessa Disler
Facilitator: Vicki Z. Lauter
Are you designing or redesigning a leadership development program? Would you like to enhance your current program’s strategy to align with stakeholder goals and strategic objectives? Join me as I unveil an all-in-one-tool that organizes your strategic visioning efforts to ensure that you are considering some of the key elements of the LDP: Alignment, Vision, Measurement, Curriculum and Commitment. Comprehensive tips and tools will be offered to help you think of the critical steps needed to implement a powerful and meaningful leadership development program.
- Use the Strategy Map tool to organize and define your program’s framework and strategic objectives linked to performance metrics, organizational values and strategic goals
- Implement program design elements that integrate adult learning principles and blended learning options
- Apply measurement that show qualitative and quantitative results
- Develop communication strategies for different audiences to get buy-in from executives and participants as well as generate enthusiasm organization-wide
About the speaker:
Jenessa is a creative talent development professional known for designing learning and development solutions tied to organizational objectives. She does this by partnering with employees, managers and executives to implement programs or initiatives that align company values, desired learning, well-defined role criteria and performance management best practices and measuring those against an organization’s intended outcomes. She is currently the Director of Talent Development at Senior Care Centers.
6001 Summerside Drive
Dallas, Texas 75252
Location host: Donna Tharp, Adult Education Manager
When: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
You are welcome to arrive early and get settled prior to the start of the meeting.
All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend any SIG any time. Non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 complimentary sessions. After that, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying the annual dues of $115.
Questions? Contact 972.233.9107 ext. 224 or email email@example.com.
Why do you want to attend the January Lunch & Learn SIG meeting?
Because… You will learn principles that work from the best-selling book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Because… A cohesive team will:
- · Make better, faster decisions as people are aligned and on-board
- · Leverage the skills, talents and opinions of all team members
- · Ensure conflict becomes productive and healthy versus draining and damaging
- · Focus on the results versus self-interest and politics
- · Create a competitive advantage and sets your organization apart
- · Eventually become “A Best Place to Work”
Join us for this interactive, engaging SIG where we will explore the behaviors that create a high performing team, give you practices to bring to your own organization and insight as to why this concept has been embraced and widely accepted around the world.
About the speaker:
Mary Anne (Wihbey) Davis, founder of Peak Performance Solutions, has been an active member of ATD for many years. She has served on the board and has clients in every industry. Mary Anne and her husband, Roy Davis, are on the front line of bringing relevant programs, tools and products to their clients around the U.S., Mexico and Canada. They are proud to say four Texas clients have been voted best place to work!