Did You Know:
- In 2017, we were SOLD OUT at 450 attendees!
- 92% of last year's attendees found the conference valuable
- 98% were satisfied with the conference with half of them being highly satisfied
- 77% of last year's attendees plan to attend this year
- 92% of our attendees recommend their colleagues attend
We asked our 2017 attendees "What was the most beneficial aspect of the conference?". They replied:
- Beneficial in many ways... but most helpful was getting a peek at how other people do "it". The process, what they look for, how they navigate and change - all so good! The connections with local organizations, the main stage interaction and the food (excellent crowd pleasing picks on meals and snacks) rounded out the day to be a very nice experience.
- Nice amount of time to mingle with the vendors
- Meeting and talking with a lot of different people in the context of learning
- Meeting other learning professionals and keeping up to date on what is new in this industry
- The sessions and keynotes were outstanding.
- The sessions that focused on new technology being introduced and how that will impact learning and development.
We also asked "How did the event add value to your personal and professional growth?".
- [It] gave me ideas for creating goals in both my personal and professional life. it also helped me understand the value of retention over recruiting, and how my focus can be turned to really add value to my workplace.
- I was able to network with like minded professionals, and take back several ideas for improving training in my workplace.
- The sessions were good... always nice to see how other people do their jobs. Such a beautiful display of creativity by so many!
- I feel like I got some good takeaways to bring back to my company.
- Good speakers, relevant topics and the opportunity to meet new contacts and network with existing connections
- I learned so much! I'm already using ideas I got from breakout sessions to help direct new initiatives and revise prior year practices to be more strategic, more successful. Worth every minute!
- I met a lot of really talented Learning professionals. Was a great value add.