ATD Dallas February Learning Technology SIG
Hosted by Karen Clem and Matthew Brown
February 10, 2023 / 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Facilitator: Chris Olson
Hybrid and remote work marks a paradigm shift, promising new opportunities for diversity, flexibility, and innovation in the ways we can deliver employee development. But for remote and hybrid work cultures to perform, the industry will need to develop new leadership styles and skill sets that emphasize connection. During this session, you’ll hear about practical ways to build connections and the people skills needed to succeed in the work-from-anywhere world.
In the breakout rooms and in the main room, you’ll discover how to:
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Chris Olson leads strategy and innovation for our corporate market at Class. He brings 20+ years of HR and organizational effectiveness experience. Primarily operating in the finance industry, Chris oversaw L&D, performance, employee experience and engagement. He has led change management for 10 national bank mergers and acquisitions. By leveraging technology that focuses on experience and modern workforce practices, he delivered skills, talent, and new ways of working when organizations needed it most. Before joining Class, Chris was supporting one of the top HR research and consulting firms, RedThread Research.
When: February 10, 2023 12:00 - 1:30PM
11:50 am – Zoom Opens
12:00 pm – Welcome & Announcements
12:15 pm – Program Begins
1:30 pm – Meeting Concludes
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time.
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues.