Hosted by Leslie Lingle & Laurie Barnett
March 3, 2023 / 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Facilitator: Todd Strosnider
To celebrate Member Appreciation Month, Todd will show how to access and leverage the Degreed platform for professional and personal development.
1. Understand the difference between the Degreed LXP and the LMS
2. ATD Dallas members access to Degreed as a benefit
3. How Degreed provides members with resources for professional development
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
For over 20 years, Todd has focused his career on developing leaders and teams through innovative programs, tools and technologies. Todd’s extensive experience as a talent development leader has allowed him to become an expert in leveraging learning technology to maximize business results.
In 2020, Todd founded Tractus, which specializes in leveraging world-class content and learning technology to build modern learning solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
When: March 3, 2023 12:00 - 1:30PM
11:50 am – Zoom Opens
12:00 pm – Welcome & Announcements
12:15 pm – Program Begins
1:30 pm – Meeting Concludes
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time.
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues.