ATD Dallas Career Development SIG
Hosted by Laurie Barnett
August 29, 2022 6:30-8:00pm
Facilitator: Rebekah Zetts
Networking in a hybrid setting can be challenging - how can you use the tools at your disposal to make the biggest impact? Rebekah Zetts started networking at the height of the pandemic but was able to land a job, create lasting connections, and help others do the same!
· Use LinkedIn and career organizations to network
· Develop a networking strategy
· Make genuine connections through online meetings, zoom calls, and more!
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Rebekah Zetts provides a broad range of tactical HR support at work. Beyond her role streamlining recruitment and supporting people operations, she also manages the organization’s Core Value Awards and leads the Summer Internship Program.
She spent the bulk of her 20s traveling the world and connecting with others from many different cultures. Rebekah earned her second bachelor’s degree from Western Governors University, majoring in Human Resources Management.
A firm believer in servant leadership, Rebekah regularly helps others in their job search journey, including teachers looking to transition into the corporate realm.
After she packs up each day, Rebekah enjoys organizing, creating career transition videos for LinkedIn, and enjoying time with her new baby girl.
When: August 29, 2022 6:30 - 8PM
6:20 pm – Zoom opens
6:30 pm – Welcome & Announcements
6:45 pm – Program Begins
8:00 pm – Meeting Concludes
1. Use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, connected to a 4G network for the best possible experience. Or use a computer or tablet connected to WiFi, making sure you have a stable connection with good bandwidth for a streaming video/audio connection.
2. If you plan to use a computer for the video AND a phone for the audio, make sure you mute the audio features on one of your devices to avoid disruptive audio feedback/noise.
3. Come prepared to join in the discussion!
Come and network with your fellow ATD members and colleagues. We look forward to being together (in a remote way!)
Questions? Contact 972-233-9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note Regarding Special Interest Groups
- All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend our Special Interest Groups at any time.
- All non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 SIG sessions. After those 2 sessions, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues.