Dallas ATD Learning & Development Special Interest Group
Hosted by: Vicki Lauter, Cathy Howard and Julie Mitchell
Friday, October 5, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Facilitator: Jeff Palen
Want to know how AI can be utilized within L&D at your company? Come and let’s chat.
If you attend this session you will:
• Understand the possibilities of AI within L&D
• Gain clarity on next steps to incorporate AI within L&D at their companies
About the facilitator:
Jeff Palen is a a growth focused, Learning and Development Manager for Capital One. He specializes in building and delivering transformational initiatives, creating forward-leaning change across versatile functions and industries
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas - Get Directions here.
6001 Summerside Dr
Dallas, TX 75252
When: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
You are welcome to arrive early and get settled prior to the start of the meeting.
All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend any SIG any time. Non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 complimentary sessions. After that, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying the annual dues of $115.
Questions? Contact 972.233.9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you want to attend the January Lunch & Learn SIG meeting?
Because… You will learn principles that work from the best-selling book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Because… A cohesive team will:
- · Make better, faster decisions as people are aligned and on-board
- · Leverage the skills, talents and opinions of all team members
- · Ensure conflict becomes productive and healthy versus draining and damaging
- · Focus on the results versus self-interest and politics
- · Create a competitive advantage and sets your organization apart
- · Eventually become “A Best Place to Work”
Join us for this interactive, engaging SIG where we will explore the behaviors that create a high performing team, give you practices to bring to your own organization and insight as to why this concept has been embraced and widely accepted around the world.
About the speaker:
Mary Anne (Wihbey) Davis, founder of Peak Performance Solutions, has been an active member of ATD for many years. She has served on the board and has clients in every industry. Mary Anne and her husband, Roy Davis, are on the front line of bringing relevant programs, tools and products to their clients around the U.S., Mexico and Canada. They are proud to say four Texas clients have been voted best place to work!