ATD Dallas Special Interest Groups: Luncheon
Hosted by All SIG Hosts
Celebrating a Year of Learning Together!
Friday, December 8, 2017
SIG speakers and attendees, if you’ve enjoyed learning through our SIGs this year, we invite you to join us for a delicious lunch, a brief program and doing what we love to do most—connecting with one another. We have a lot to celebrate!
- Many of you have taken new positions, advancing your careers
- At least 40 of you offered your expertise and spoke at one (or more) of our SIGs
- All of us have walked away from SIG sessions inspired and equipped to make a valuable impact on our business
- Together, we are making Dallas the Talent Development Capital of the World
Be sure to sign up early. We are holding this event at nThrive, which has a great space and we are asking everyone to pay as they register so we can spend more time having fun and less time ordering and paying for food. Speaking of food, you are probably wondering what’s on the menu!
- Sliders! (chicken, barbeque or vegetarian) – corn tortillas for gluten-free option
- Homemade chips
- Tea and cookies
We’ll recap 2017 and introduce some of our new hosts for 2018. We’d also like to hear your suggestions for programming and if you are interested in volunteering in the new year. There will be plenty of leaders there to share your ideas with. We can’t wait to see you there!
Plano, TX 75024
Come a little early and linger a little while after. We've got a lot of celebrating to do!
All members of ATD Dallas are welcome to attend any SIG any time at no charge. Non-members are welcome to join us for up to 2 complimentary sessions. After that, to provide ongoing chapter support to the SIG, you will need to join ATD Dallas by paying annual dues of $115. Questions? Contact 972.233.9107 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.