Breakfast with the C-Suite / Creating Strategic Organizational Relationships
When: Wednesday, April 27th, 8:30am - 10am CT
Location: 625 Westport Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051 in the CBI Large Conference Room
Members - Free
Non-Members - $115, includes ATD Dallas membership
Talent is rapidly becoming the most important
competitive differentiator for organizations of every size. The most successful organizations excel at sourcing, selecting, developing, engaging and retaining top talent. This trend puts ATD members and all talent professionals at the center of their organization’s success. Talent professionals are rapidly becoming the ‘go-to’ resource for ‘building their organization’s builders’ and being granted access to them. This doesn’t occur automatically. Becoming a trusted advisor is earned by creating productive, sustainable relationships with the organization’s most senior strategic and operational leaders. The path to achieving this isn’t always clear or easy.
In this unique town-hall style event, ‘Breakfast with the C-Suite / Creating Strategic Organizational Relationships,’ members will hear directly from GameStop’s most senior operational executives on:
a) understanding the business they support;
b) creating trusting, sustainable relationships with their organization’s operational leaders; and
c) measuring and evangelizing the financial value of the talent function.
Mike Buskey serves as President of U.S. Stores and EVP of the Operations and Human Resources functions.
Jason Cochran serves as Senior Vice President of U.S. Stores and all Store Operations support provided by the Store Support Center.
GameStop Corp., www.GameStop.com, a Fortune 400 and S&P 500 company, is a global family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple. GameStop operates more than 6,900 stores across 14 countries with approximately 50,000 employees. The company’s consumer product network includes:
· www.Kongregate.com, a leading platform for web and mobile gaming that attracts more than 18 million monthly unique visitors.
· A customer loyalty program, PowerUp Rewards, with 43 million members worldwide
· Game Informer® magazine, the world’s leading print and digital video game publication www.GameInformer.com
· Simply Mac, the largest certified retailer of Apple’s full line of products www.SimplyMac.com
· Spring Mobile, the No. 1 largest authorized dealer of AT&T wireless services www.Springmobile.com
· Cricket Wireless, an authorized dealer of pre-paid AT&T services www.CricketWireless.com
· Geeknet, Inc, the premier retailer for licensed video game themed merchandise www.thinkgeek.com