Why do you want to attend the September 9th Lunch & Learn SIG meeting?
Because… You will learn principles that work from the best-selling book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Because… A cohesive team will:
- Make better, faster decisions as people are aligned and on-board
- Leverage the skills, talents and opinions of all team members
- Ensure conflict becomes productive and healthy versus draining and damaging
- Focus on the results versus self-interest and politics
- Create a competitive advantage and sets your organization apart
- Eventually become “A Best Place to Work”
Join us for this interactive, engaging SIG where we will explore the behaviors that create a high performing team, give you practices to bring to your own organization and insight as to why this concept has been embraced and widely accepted around the world.
About Our Facilitator:
Mary Anne (Wihbey) Davis, founder of Peak Performance Solutions, has been an active member of ATD for many years. She has served on the board and has clients in every industry. Mary Anne and her husband, Roy Davis, are on the front line of bringing relevant programs, tools and products to their clients around the U.S., Mexico and Canada. They are proud to say four Texas clients have been voted best place to work!
6001 Summerside Drive
Dallas, Texas 75252
Location host: Donna Tharp, Adult Education Manager