Company: Consilium Staffing
We are seeking a learning and development team member who has experience with learning management system administration and e-learning authoring tools and technologies.
A day-in-the life of this role would include:
- Managing, loading and running reports on LMS users and coursework
- Scheduling training sessions and meetings
- Collaborating with various teams and SME's
- Troubleshooting learning technology, including our mobile app, LMS, etc.
- Writing, editing, creating and revising learning materials
- Using e-learning development tools, including Articulate 360, plus tools for video, audio, graphics, etc.
We are looking for a team member with
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate in a professional manner
- An eagerness to learn and grow as part of a team
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- A BA or BS degree in an applicable field (education, instructional design, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years using an LMS and creating e-learning
- Knowledge of ID and adult learning principles
- Experience using Articulate Storyline/360
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Extensive professional training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to work with experts in the healthcare staffing industry
- Interactive, hands-on leadership team
- Casual attire on Fridays
- Company-supported commitment to community service
- Recreational office-wide events
You are Consilium.
At Consilium, we know that we are the sum of our employees’ experiences. Your story is powerful, and we believe that diverse points of view make for a stronger, more effective, and more innovative company. If you are passionate about your own personal and professional development and want to be part of a team that invests in you and celebrates your success, then look no further: Be Consilium!
Please submit your resume to Cynthia LaBarge: firstname.lastname@example.org