Company: American Heart Association
Salary Range: $65-70K
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every day?
Imagine all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely.
This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives. We are where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. We are where you can connect people to making a lifesaving impact. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. The American Heart Association is where you can make an extraordinary impact.
If you have a creative mind and are passionate about learning and development, The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for you! The Learning Technology Designer in our National Center office located in Dallas, TX will be responsible for creating and developing learning solutions.
You are the right person for the job if you have previous, successful work experience as a learning technology specialist or online learning developer and demonstrate a passion for innovation, professional development, collaboration and helping others succeed. Preferable for candidate to be local however, would consider remote candidates.
Essential Job Duties:
- Utilize technical skills to design and develop learning solutions based on business requirements and needs analysis.
- Selects media and graphical treatment that is consistent with technology infrastructure and learning audience needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, SMEs, instructional designers and others to develop learning solutions.
- Follow established process and standard methodologies in the areas of instructional design and development and adult learning.
- Take an enthusiastic approach to sharing new and innovative ideas in the field of learning technology.
- Self-starter who is well-organized and can lead projects from start to finish.
- Communicate professionally with leadership, non-technical staff and subject matter experts to conduct needs analysis, make recommendations, and consult on learning and development standard methodologies.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- 5+ yrs. of professional learning and development experience including instructional design and development and learning technologies.
- Experience with creating and developing online learning activities, interactive infographics and other multi-media deliverables.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate 2019, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, WordPress, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel as requested (less than 5%)
- Experience with applying accessibility features in an online environment.
- Experience with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Experience with 360o video editing and 360o camera.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Media Encoder 2019, Adobe Acrobat DC, Professional camcorders and DSLRs (Panasonic/Sony)
- At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to see what it is like to work for the American Heart Association and why so many people enjoy #TheAHALife
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Click here to submit your job application!