What is a Learning and Development Manager?
The Manager of Learning and Development is a key contributor to Cinemark’s learning strategy, program design and execution of a sustainable talent management framework. You will provide sound leadership and guidance around a spectrum of engaging learning, organizational and talent development solutions. You will also collaborate with other key functions in HR to develop and deliver projects focused on onboarding, change management, coaching, leadership development, career frameworks, and performance management. You will report to the Director of Organizational Capability and Effectiveness.
A Day in the Life of a Learning and Development Manager:
- Develop strong relationships with important stakeholders to ensure that all learning solutions are aligned with individual, team and organizational needs
- Obtains and/or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
- Plans, organizes and facilitate in-person and virtual training where necessary
- Trains and coaches’ managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
- Be a key contributor to the development of effective curriculum and supporting content for all TM, OD and LD solutions to include training documents, talking points, guidelines, FAQs)
- Lead and implement an effective career development strategy with an emphasis on continuous learning and improvement
- Identify, help select and manage strong vendor partners to support various OD, TM and LD solutions
- Contribute to overall effectiveness of Cinemark’s competency model strategy
- Support the design and implementation of a relevant and scalable coaching strategy that focuses on a sustainable behavioral change
- Drive awareness of available development resources through creative campaigns and other internal processes
- Support the needs and development of current and future leaders through coaching and assessments
What You Will Need to Have:
- A minimum of 7-10 years in a Learning and Development, OD or TM related role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field required
- Demonstrated performance in leadership development strategy, design, and delivery at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated ability to show L&D program effectiveness through compelling and measurable ROI metrics
- Experience with micro-learning platforms is a plus
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, facilitation and written
- Experience facilitating various foundational and mid-level topics in management and leadership development training programs
- Project management skills including the ability to manage complex programs in complex organization structures
- Experience with change management programs, learnings, and interventions designed to increase early adoption and ownership of change
- Experience with performance management frameworks and competency models
- Advanced MS Office skills is a plus
- Preference given to candidates with certifications in coaching, assessments and or instructional design
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Click here to apply!