Company: Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
As part of the nation’s central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is committed to strengthening the economy and our communities. At the Fed, you have the opportunity to become part of an important public service institution whose work touches lives across the globe. It’s a big job and that’s why we need talented, results-driven professionals who care about making a difference.
As we grow our Organizational Development (OD) team, we are seeking a Sr. Organizational Effectiveness Consultant to help us shape the future of our organization. This position will require experience and skills identifying and directing innovative organizational improvement solutions and interventions. The primary focus of this high exposure opportunity will be to collaborate with organizational leadership to execute on organizational effectiveness strategies related to organizational culture, employee engagement, innovation and change management.
The successful candidate will have experience consulting with HR Business Partners and business line leadership on complex issues to strengthen workforce capabilities for a high performing organization. This includes researching industry best practices and trends to recommend organizational improvement solutions. The Sr. Organizational Effectiveness Consultant will also provide guidance and instruction to less experienced associates.
- Consults with HR Business Partners and business lines leadership on complex issues to strengthen workforce capabilities for a high performing organization, with limited guidance.
- Collaborates with organizational leadership to execute on organizational effectiveness strategies related to organizational culture, employee engagement, innovation and change management.
- Identifies and directs organizational effectiveness solutions and interventions in support of the organization's strategic direction and priorities.
- Researches, recommends and stays abreast of related business industry best practices and trends to influence effective organizational effectiveness solutions.
- Supports and facilitates the development of change management and organizational improvement efforts, including programs, tools, solutions to increase individual and organization capability, organizational redesign, and business process re-engineering.
- Designs and implements solutions to ensure organizational cultural alignment with the organization's strategic direction.
- Designs, implements, and administers programs that make the best use of the organization's human capital and ensures maximum return from their talent.
- Administers and analyzes results on a variety of assessment tools to assess organizational effectiveness needs and develops recommendations to support the organization's strategic direction.
- Designs workforce planning techniques and uses data analytics to identify critical workforce requirements necessary to achieve current and future business results.
- Engages with departments, developing solutions to sustain, improve, and streamline processes with a primary focus on safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Develops and implements the organization's continuous improvement strategy and translates business objectives into actionable projects.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Cultivates innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Values differences - Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
- Interpersonal savvy - Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strategic mindset - Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with 1-3 years of experience in Organizational Effectiveness, Learning and Development or Talent Development.
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and principles of organizational development.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness principles.
- Knowledge of strategy formulation that will move the organization towards its strategic goals.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Strong consulting and facilitation skills.
- Skilled coach and mentor to various level employees, including managers and executives.
- Project management skills.
- Program management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to design, implement and manage leadership development workshops.
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structure and associated political waters.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and demonstrate effective organizational skills.
WORK HOURS AND CONDITIONS:
Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility/additional hours may be required and up to 5% travel required.
- This position will be located in the Dallas office.
- Position may be filled at various levels depending upon the experience and qualifications of the applicant.
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply for consideration!