Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Lead and manage a QSD Customer Training team to support sales and the QSD division in on-boarding new customers to the QSD informatics platforms. Oversee the development and optimization of the processes and training tools required for customers to adopt using QSD informatics platforms. Provide Informatics Sales Support, train and assist with informatics tools, and work with cross-functional Software Support teams to onboard and support customers. Travel to key customers to provide connectivity and/or training. 25% Travel.
- Lead and manage a team of Software Technical Trainers responsible for deploying training sessions to end users. Manage, recruit, hire, and train staff.
- Lead the development and optimization of the processes and training tools required for onboarding customers, including tools/process that may be completely customer driven.
- Assure a positive customer experience across all the on-boarding, connectivity, and training of customers and accounts to deliver on key metrics of delivery timelines, customer experience and satisfaction. Monitor team performance in delivering on needs for on-boarding and training customers.
- Provide Informatics Sales Support; train and assist customers with informatics tools.
- Travel on-site to customer laboratories for informatics connectivity project support and/or training needs.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Preferred Certifications: MLS (or MT) ASCP or equivalent, MT (AMT), CLS, ASCP specialty certifications for specific discipline (not required)
- 2+ years supervisory or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales experience a plus.
- 3+ years of related customer training, technical software support, and service experience.
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory quality control (QC) operations including workflow.
- Streamlining processes for efficiencies.
- Strong demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams.
Submit resume online at www.bio-rad.com