Company: University of North Texas
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and the web; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles; manages classroom environment, analyzes results and identified gaps in training needs.
* Handles all administration of programs, presentations, and events, which may include but is not limited to setting up courses, processing training-related paperwork, creating rosters, scheduling and preparing rooms, assembling materials, collecting fees and handling cash, and others.
* Creates exercises, instructional activities, and training assessments that reinforce learning and partners with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to develop and improve curriculum.
* Utilizes learning management system to support registration, attendance and course completion data. Also serves as customer support if needed.
* Provides outstanding customer service to stakeholders. Serves as first point of contact for registrants/attendees via phone, email, and in person. Serves as liaison between event coordinators and participants.
* Participates in special projects and other assignments as required.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
Please complete application online: https://jobs.unt.edu
Application will include resume and cover letter.