This job position will primarily focus on conducting training needs analysis and designing and developing electric utility market requirements and customer focused training curriculums and programs using effective instructional design methodologies and technologies.
Key Roles & Responsibilities - Directly or through others:
Design and develop comprehensive training and process solutions using human performance methodology, best practices, and ADDIE methodology. Other responsibilities include:
· Performs all essential functions and aspects of the job description including any other specific job requirements.
· Ability to interface and develop trust with employees, management, and customers, foster and implement effective teamwork, and apply effective project management, problem solving, change management and time management skills.
· Collaborates with key stakeholders to conduct training needs analysis and identify appropriate training solutions.
· Communicate complex subject matter to a variety of audiences.
· Lead workshops and focus groups to conduct analysis, and develop, document process flows.
· Leads and conducts the design, development, and delivery of training and development programs that comply with regulations, company policies, procedures, work rules and management expectations and include an appropriate variety of instructional methods, settings, and technologies.
· Researches emerging trends in training methods and technologies and recommends enhancements.
· Web based instructional design and development.
· Instructor-led instructional design and development.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in training, organizational development, adult education, or other related field and 5 years experience in developing and delivering training and development programs or 8 years experience in developing and delivering training and development programs required.
· Experience with e-learning authoring tools (ex: Captivate, Lectora or Articulate), learning management systems, and multimedia technology (ex. Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere, video and audio creation/editing).
· Modifies digital photographs, creates graphics and animations.
· Experience in documenting process flows and process procedures.
· Strong inter-personal communication skills.
· Strong process design and development skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Information mapping.
· Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Excellent planning, organizational, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing, written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work independently or collaboratively to develop training materials and programs.
· Experience in the electric utility industry desired, but not required.
Measures of Success
Effective leadership; acts responsibly and is self directed.
Strong, productive relationships with both external/internal constituents and proactively develops solutions to improve service.
Analyzes performance gaps and training needs, requirements, and requests in a manner that effectively identifies when training is an appropriate solution and what training is appropriate.
Designs, develops and delivers safe, effective, relevant, technically accurate, and innovative performance-based training that meet Company’s needs.
Please upload or copy and paste your personal resume and apply via job posting on Oncor.com: https://external.oncor.com/careers/App/admin.html#!/jobs/530