Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Instructional Designer provides educational expertise to systematically assess, develop, design and evaluate training for laboratory personnel on Quality control software. Creates digital media training material utilizing standard ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate.)
Bachelor's degree in a related field: instructional design, instructional technologies, technical training, healthcare applications. (Preferred)
2-3 years in Instructional Design in a corporate setting. Portfolio of works to be provided. Experience with SumTotal LMS is a plus.
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of computing skills to include Articulate products, Microsoft© Office Suite, learning management systems, online course creation, and project management applications.
- Must demonstrate outstanding training and productivity skills with an emphasis on adult learning concepts including relevant technologies, methods and tools.
- Must have the ability to understand how people learn, how to connect with an audience and be creative.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please submit your resume at: www.bio-rad.com/careers