Company: AMN Healthcare
The Production Training Specialist – Instructional Designer is responsible for the design and development of training programs, processes, and tools which support the organization’s goals and objectives. It involves creating pro-active and responsive learning solutions to business needs and taking hold of opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, business unit and organizational performance. Specific duties include:
- The design and development of instructional and participant materials, preparation, and coordination of training both live and on-line.
- Collaborate with leadership and team members to gain knowledge of work processes, standards of accuracy and information flow that require training and to better understand changes in work flow, processes, procedures, regulations, nuances by specialty and role as well as business initiatives and technologies.
- Collaborate to ensure that we aggressively advance in using technology based delivery methods while simultaneously providing high quality training on all platforms and tools for the AMN enterprise
- Collaborate on the development, design and delivery of technical training programs moving more content to online and self-paced where applicable.
- Regularly conduct training needs analysis and if any certification requirements.
- Prepare all training materials and online content.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
Collaborate in the design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously update technical instructional delivery as technology enhancements are executed
- Train other trainers in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical and on-the-job training modules.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Partner with LMS administrator to develop curriculums and reporting to manager team member training tracking.
BA/BS required in Training, Business or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in designing and developing programs in a professional environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with online programming a plus
- Experience working in a sales and marketing environment
- Demonstrated skill instructional design in a variety of mediums and tools.
- Experience in learning management system management and administration
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and associates both internally and externally
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, independent judgments within established boundaries.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and quality execution
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in providing new ideas to improve process efficiencies and to support organizational goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and desktop publishing
Please submit resumes to: Chelsea.Long@amnhealthcare.com