Company: Service King Collision Repair Centers
At Service King, our vision is not just to repair cars, but rather, inspire our team! We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success; focusing on, INTEGRITY, FAMILY, SERVICE, QUALITY AND GROWTH! We are currently operating more than 300 locations nationwide and continue to grow. Whether you are a body technician, military veteran or a college graduate looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
The Leadership Development Director is responsible for the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of targeted leadership development curricula to support management and leadership development company-wide. Consults with business leaders to assess organization and individual leadership development needs and provides solutions, helping us drive continuous improvement in the way we attract, develop and create meaningful work experiences throughout the organization.
- Work with Senior Leaders, Managers and HR partners to build leadership capability, reinforce desired behaviors, and assess professional and leadership development needs and performance gaps.
- Design leadership programs using both “off-the-shelf” and custom designed content.
- Plan for and facilitate training effectively utilizing a variety of training delivery mechanisms including traditional instructor-led classrooms, co-facilitation, workshops, and virtual classes or webinars.
- Cultivate a robust leadership pipeline through development/training actions identified as part of the talent reviews and succession planning processes.
- Administer learning evaluations and assessments to ensure targeted levels of effectiveness and impact of learning programs to achieve business outcomes.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Talent team by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process and enhance learning effectiveness.
- Develop and roll-out post training support and reinforcement tools to sustain behavioral change and drive improved performance and business outcomes
- Primary owner and oversight of the Service King Leadership Academy ensuring user experience is optimal
- Collaboration- builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ensures Accountability- holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation- creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Instills Trust- gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Action Oriented- takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Drives Vision and Purpose- paints a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to actions
- Drives Engagement- creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Balance Stakeholders- anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Develops Talent- develops people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
- Business Insights- applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
Skills and Experience:
- Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
- Ability to think strategically, partner with business units and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
- Experience within organizational development and leadership
- Exceptional EQ, and judgement of people’s motivations, potential and fit
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written. History of collaborating with senior leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of proven leadership program design and facilitation
- Experience with adult learning principles via classroom or virtual
- Experience creating and delivering leadership development learning programs
- Program and project management experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to be autonomous and operate with limited direction
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Highly competitive 401(k) benefits
Join our ONE winning team – APPLY TODAY!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send all resumes to Lakeitria.Luter@serviceking.com or contact me at 972-960-7595 ext. 82075