Company: MIC Global Services
As a member of the Human Resources team you will be responsible for acting as the Learning Management System Support Administrator effectively aiding in learning data integrity and compliance across system domains. You will be expected to lead data integration, functional-use cases, and content integrity processes within MIC Global Services and across the MIC portfolio families.
- Develops and maintains process maps for existing system administrator processes enterprise-wide.
- Administration and maintenance of LMS components (i.e. system data uploads and troubleshooting)
- Central coordinator of end-user issues, testing new business needs and working with internal and external support teams.
- Responds to end-user inquiries within service level parameters.
- Problem-solves existing system architecture (Saba Cloud) and reporting needs, as needed.
- Coordinates with content administrator as needed to address any persistent end-user concerns.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.