Praesidium is seeking an innovative E-Learning Developer to join its Product Services team. This role will work collaboratively with the Learning & Development team to effectively update, develop, and produce web-based trainings and assessments that are interactive and engaging.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop interactive and engaging online courses, instructor-led courses, facilitator manuals, and job aids that meet accessibility standards and guidelines
- Adhere to milestones contained within project plans
- Interface with vendors and contractors to procure graphics, illustrations, translations, video production, and narrations
- Assist with technical and LMS operations with Learning & Development, including identify and troubleshooting course and/or LMS related issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with online learning development using authoring and creative tools such as Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and interactive learning materials that incorporate accessibility guidelines and standards (WCAG & Section 508)
- Knowledge of the creation, use, and deployment of digital media
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision and balance multiple projects while working constructively in a team environment
- Understanding and demonstrated application of adult learning theory
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems and publishing standards (SCORM, AICC, xAPI)
- Understanding of responsive and mobile first design
- Interest in exploring new technologies as they relate to e-learning
- Strong attention to detail, process, and quality
With three decades of experience, Praesidium is the national leader in abuse risk management with more than 9,000 clients in the United States and 11 countries. Praesidium is the national partner in child safety with YMCA of the USA, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Salvation Army, hundreds of public and private schools, numerous colleges, and universities and many Catholic and Episcopal Dioceses.
We are mission driven to help organizations reduce the risk that a child, vulnerable adult, or the elderly will be abused by an employee, volunteer, or another program participant. Praesidium offers a comprehensive array of loss control and risk management services and products. Visit our website at www.PraesidiumInc.com to learn more.
Workday is primarily normal office hours (8-5), however there are times during the year that are busier than others. Must be flexible to occasional circumstances where evening or weekend work is necessary (less than 5%). Hybrid home/office weekday is preferred. (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
Perks and Benefits:
- An opportunity to join a team of committed, talented professionals who care deeply about protecting children and vulnerable adults.
- Competitive Pay and benefits – annual performance reviews
- Generous and flexible PTO, end of year holiday closure in addition to PTO.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, a portion of which is company paid
- Telemedicine Benefits – company paid
- Long-term disability – company paid
- Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- 401K matching program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program