Company: Louis Vuitton, U.S. Manufacturing, Inc.
Louis Vuitton, U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. proudly operates manufacturing ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality and safety. Our vision is “Proud to Craft Louis Vuitton in the USA”.
Our atelier in Alvarado, TX is currently seeking a Training & Communication Specialist to join our team. In this position you will work on the training & communication programs that strengthen the skills and knowledge of associates at various levels within the organization. This position reports to the Learning & Development Manager.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the implementation of change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities.
- Participate in the employee development program and facilitate employee training.
- Measure & track employee performance to gauge success of programs and identify areas of improvement.
- Contribute to developing and implementing the Ecole des Savior-Faire programs and tools.
- Adapt the training modules, within given guidelines, to meet local needs.
- Partner with production team to identify trainers and participate in their training program.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of legal requirements regarding mandatory trainings.
- Facilitate internal training modules according to business needs (soft skills, safety and new hire orientation).
- Work closely with the American and European workshops to share best practices.
- Support and strengthen company culture through events, visits and communication campaigns.
- Coordinate the artisan’s committees in charge of promoting internal and external events.
- Coordinate internal communication documents and announcements.
- Facilitate internal and external team-building events.
- Create documents in English and Spanish and provide interpretation for French communication.
- Develop new means of communication to enhance the pride and the well-being at work.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Understanding of adult learning theory.
- Demonstrated success in adapting programs to meet audience needs.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented and continually changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Work, Excel and Power Point.
- Bilingual language skills in English and Spanish are required. French is a plus.
- Relocation assistance not available.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid time off: vacation, sick & personal
- 10 company holidays per calendar year
- Employee discount
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
If interested please contact Felicia Dent - email@example.com