2020 Southwest Learning Summit Pricing & Cancellation Policy
The online registration deadline for the 20th annual Southwest Learning Summit is Thursday, August 13, 2019.
Register early for the best prices:
- Post 2019: August 20 - September 30
- Early Bird: October 1 - February 29
- Advanced: March 1 - June 30
- Regular: July 1 - August 12
|| Post 2019
|| Early Bird
| Dallas Chapter Member
| National Member/
Affiliate Chapter Member
|ATD Member Corporate Group**
Cost per Person
Non-Member Corporate Group**
Cost per Person
*To qualify for the Student rate, you must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at least part-time as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program at any college or university. Please send a your enrollment verification or transcript to SWLS@tddallas.org.
**For Groups of 5+: Fill out this spreadsheet with all applicable information and send to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
A. ATD Member Corporate Registration includes one corporate membership and/or renewal per person registered.
B. Non-Member Corporate Registration will gain entry into the conference only (no membership included).
- Each person must have a unique email address.
- You must over 21 years of age to attend Happy Hour.
- Sponsors will be allotted registrations as specified in the Sponsor Agreement.
- Selected speakers will receive one free registration.
- You must be an active, paid in full member at the time of registration to receive the membership pricing.
- if you arrive on site and membership has lapsed, you may be asked to make payment on the day of the event and access may be refused without payment in full.
- To lock in 2019 Pricing, register by September 30, 2019 and payment MUST be made in full by October 31, 2020.
- Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event.
- If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event you will be asked to make payment on the day (access to the event may be refused).
- You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration.
Full refunds are available prior to June 30, 2020. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the registrar at email@example.com. Our cancellation policy has been put into place to assist with controlling costs associated with the venue, food, etc.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else at no additional cost.
- All requests for substitutions must be received via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the end of Regular pricing (Wednesday, August 12, 2020). Information to include in the email:
- The original attendee's name, email, and phone number
- The new attendee's name, job title, company name, contact email, phone number, and dietary preference
Full refunds are available prior to June 30, 2020. After this date, you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge.
End of Advanced (June 30, 2020)
Failure to attend
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be issued by check.
- Credit card surcharges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If we cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Send all refund/ transfer requests to: email@example.com.