2019 Southwest Learning Summit Pricing & Cancellation Policy
The online registration deadline for the 19th Annual Southwest Learning Summit is Thursday, August 15, 2018.
Register early for the best prices:
- Post 2018: August 23 - August 31
- Black Friday: November 22 - November 26 (Thanksgiving - Cyber Monday)
- Early Bird: December 1 - March 31
- Advanced: April 1 - May 31
- Regular: June 1 - August 15
All invoices for the 2018 SWLS discount MUST be paid by September 30, 2018.
|| Post 2018||Black Friday|| Early Bird
||Walk Ins |
| Dallas Chapter Member
||179 || 189||199
| National Member/
Affiliate Chapter Member
| Student||75||79||89||99||119||149 |
Cost per Person
(Total Based on 5 registrants)
*For Groups of 5+: Contact email@example.com to register. Registration includes one corporate membership and/or renewal per person registered.
Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event.
- If the booking is made 4 weeks or more from the event, full and cleared payment can be made upon invoice.
- If booking is made less than 4 weeks from the event, full and cleared payment is due immediately.
- If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event you will be asked to make payment on the day (access to the event may be refused).
- You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration.
Conference Cancellation Policy
Full refunds are available prior to May 31, 2019. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the Event Planner at SWLS@tddallas.org. Our cancellation policy has been put into place to assist with controlling costs associated with the venue, food, etc.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else at no additional cost.
- All requests for substitutions must be received via email 2 weeks before the event (Thursday, August 9, 2018) with the name, job title, company name, and contact email and/or phone number for both the registered and replacement delegate.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and cannot transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
End of Advanced (May 31, 2019)
4-6 weeks’ notice (Friday, July 20, 2019)
Less than 4 weeks’ notice
Failure to attend
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be issued by check.
- Credit card surcharges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If we cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Send all refund/ transfer requests to: SWLS@tddallas.org.